PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
ABOUT THE COMPANY
By visiting and/or ordering services on this Website, you agree and where required consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit the Website or make a Zuzlee order through the Website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, location, site location where you possess experience, contact details and credit or debit card information through our payment gateway partner. We may also collect information about your usage of the Website and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the Website and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and\ to contact you where necessary concerning our services. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and for any statistical or analytical purpose.
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc) as well as by e-mail.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g.SMS, MMS etc) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in section 8 below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers in Australia or anywhere else, and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside Australia and third parties including companies within the Zuzlee group of companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, companies under same management and its subsidiaries) who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.
- If you have consented we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in section 7 below and/or by amending your profile accordingly.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of Zuzleeor others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
- Information that is to be used by third parties shall be in accordance to policies under the Australian law.
- Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
- Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your IP address. An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
- We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our website, except where you save your login name as referred to above.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out in section 7 below. In the event that you make an Access Request, we reserve the right to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to our email firstname.lastname@example.org mail at our address Suit 5/Level 1/433Ipswich Road, Annerley QLD 4103, Australia.